Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 8 October 2010

Castles On Face Smiles

I built Castles, with my bare hands
Clock,  ticking, tocking, talking, 
Clock, clock, tic, toc, bird out


My brain moves, as worker ants do
Generating essence, serge in vigour 
Filling I with ambitious strive 


Eyes sees what I aspire
Legs walk the distance marked
Crossing zig zag of obstacle lanes


Destiny gives I, no affirmation stand
Of the promise land
No silver spoons, no jail free passes


A parallel world of choices
Like the chess game I play
Wrong moves and burnt marks
The shepherd’s dog to guide me


With chest out, I summon phoenix
Me Castle sits in me arms
That’s with the smile on, me face
When you ask, what is with the smile on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...