Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 12 January 2013

Penguin rejected me


Penguin would not touch me today 
Not until I am dead to value me more 

Penguin has long lost its calling 
A crusader for the poor in the alley ways 

Where Jehovah's witnesses walk like salesmen 
Penguin was once amongst  

Same as, with black suits and white shirt 
Penguin, championing the voice of the poor 

But penguin would not touch me today 
Not until I am dead to value me more 

Yet I take solace from my penguin snob 
One less tree falls by my name as published 

And the forest grows greener each day 
Bringing the rain out to celebrate life 

Giving me more of nature to be inspired
When I am dead, Penguin will name me as great 

But for now as it stands 
Penguin would not touch me today 

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Ha, the powers that be- that is their job, to keep you out, waiting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...