Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Identity Crisis


The greatest wealth
In life is being

Being able to maintain
Your character of being.

After all the scar test,

The trials and tribulations
And betrayal we encounter.

#life #philosophy

If you see the old smile
Wish on prayers, I will pray with u


That you can be afforded
That blessing of being

If you live to see that age
If you are graced to be

I pray you don't loose yourself
I pray I meet the same person,

I pray you don't become a stranger,
Oh lord I pray

That we are not forced
To walk past each other,

Strangers we have become
Strangers we have become 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...