Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 4 November 2017

The Doctor's Time


If time is given
Its due respect

Ghana will go
A long way

And Ghanaians will
Accomplish a lot more

Before they die
Rest in peace, free of time

Ask me why,
Why why why

I have been sat
Long in waiting

For four hours long
This morning, and counting

Clocks still ticking
Tucking, ticking away with fingers

Loud to my ears
On fustration

My heart pumping
Blood pressure up.

I need a Doctor
His time waste is killing me

On self diagnosis
This much I know 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...