Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 30 October 2009

Name, Naming Named


I am named
Name, naming, named
From the cradle to the grave
I am named

The search for a name
Suitable for a child loved
By once parents

Days, weeks
Oh!!!!
Months
Spent searching for a name that would
Last from the cradle to the grave

A few are played with and dropped
Not liked by the
Mom or the Dad

A football star, Nah says the Mom
A musician, Nah says the Dad
Now we find ourselves
In a Mexican stand

Bingo then finally
A name is chosen
To last from the cradle To the grave

A character is formed
Followed by a persona
And as I grow, with the name
Firmly placed as my subject heading

I am named
Name naming named
From the cradle To the Grave
I am named

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...