Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 31 October 2009

The Question I ask


If we all Gods children,
then what is the worth
of the Reverend's words (T Kweli),

Religion creates division,
Should I?
Follow Judaism by following Christ
As he was Jew?

Where are the boarders
Of religion?
If Christianity, Muslim, Judaism, Buddhism
All have love as their basis.

If we walk on different roads,
But all roads leads to Rome,
What difference does it make
What path I choose?

Do we all wear
Different cloths
But are only worn to keep
Warmth and decency?

Am I the wiser
For the Questions I ask
If tomato and tomate
Means the same thing
Why should a life be lost
Defending one against the other

These are the Questions I ask.
What difference does it make

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...