Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 16 December 2012

A Long Way Home


I have fought each day
I have broadened each road

I have crossed the valleys
I have sailed the wildest waves

I have witnessed Spring with its germination
I have watched flowers blossom

I have partied in the summer
I have reacquainted with old friends

I have traveled to festivals
I have danced and cheered this day

I have welcomed autumns fall
I have waved a sorrow wave to ones lost

I have dug a hole deep to prepare for winter
I have braced myself to voyage through the short days

I have, on the long road home 
With the rain and wet grass on my feet 

I have made it to the end of another calender's hold 
I have made it here again this far 

6 comments:

  1. Traveling home through the seasons...what a lovely thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dug a hole deep to prepare for winter
    I have braced myself to voyage through the shortdays

    Guess this is what us Brits are doing at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The seasons make a nice road home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...'witnessed spring with its germination' - i liked it.... very nice!

    smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lived a beautiful journey....hope for another wonderful one in 2013. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A journey that you follow and see a wonderful write

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...