Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 31 December 2012

Coming of age


I will sweat more in this new dawn  
Climb higher, with each step taken 

Fill my palms with blisters I welcome 
Find steps in my dreams layer 

And bring to life such magic hold 
I will give skeletons their flesh 

Give footpaths their shape 
And live to my potential 

I will grow wings so colourful 
Bend my knees and fly off platforms 

I will see the moon and plant my flag 
I will come of age this dawn  

5 comments:

  1. fill those palms with blisters man...it shows you are willing to work for it...smiles....happy new year man....good to see you...been a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I like those palms with blisters. K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those blistered palms too! Thanks. k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE this! Great mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find steps in my dreams layer
    ... yes, one step at a time... always growing, changing, moving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...