Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sending Out An Angel



I can not always, even with my magic
Pull a bright smile from your tears

I can not always make it rain, even with my magic
When the land around you goes so dry

I can not always make it daylight, even with my magic
Deep in the middle of dusk when nightmares surround 

I can not always bring summer, even with my magic
In the mist of winter, when cold besiege your world 

I can not always be there, even with my magic 
In person, even with my magic, even with my magic 

But in this special season, I am sending you an angel 
Stronger than my ordinary magic hold, a guardian angel 

To settle your heart, knowing distance will not stop me
From always loving you, for love is my greatest magic of all 

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...