Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 21 July 2017

Chester and Chris on loose strings


Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell on loose strings, one more light to the world then it is lights out, oh Linkin park.

But here is a story, a true story of life.

Every step that I take is another mistake to you.  This time I took one, one too far, this time beyond reach like a balloon torn from its string, flying with the angels

For my shadows tormented me and I fought these demons hard, but they kept appearing each time I thought I had won these battles, each time after I had found some peace, each time the devil visits.

My dreams were hijacked my visions made blurry, my thoughts were haunted but I had the biggest of heart, that fought so hard, these fights within.

I prayed to be free of this torture,
I prayed to be given my reprieve. But every step that I take was another mistake to you and this time I took one, one too far, this time beyond reach

And pay close attention I say, after I am gone to others like me, others like us, angels like us; the most gifted and the kind hearted of all

Those with the biggest smile of all, those with open arms to most,
theirs is with a bigger internal battle, insomnia is their unwanted guest at night, yet they mask it so well.

Every step that I take is another mistake to you and this time I took one, one too far. Gone with the angels

I found my wings again, but I prayed it would have been a different path, not like this to exit.
This time I took one, one too far, this time beyond reach.

Remember me well and heed my advice on lessons learnt too late, for too many of us have been lost to the winds on loose strings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...