Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 14 November 2009

Ascending



Drum beats,
awaking the spirit of anew
Heart beats, feels the vibes
vibrating through souls


Something strange happens
I feel it coming
An out of, the body feeling,
My legs feel light, light as flight


 I am up in the sky
circling with strengths of an eagle
but floating gently and gracefully
like a dove,


I am one with the air
the land, water, fire
I am at one with the earth
and the heavens


I am at one with the
forefathers the spirits
of the now, the past a' the future
One with the spirit of time


I am one of the same
floating through the heavens
I am drowned in the moment
Ascending into enlightenment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...