Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 23 November 2009

A Poet on the Mic


Words that rattle, tattle, battle, baffle
Funnelling, Tunnelling, Channelling
Echoes
straight through my ear drum

drum beats
shock waves,
like this me, here been shot
Shot with a dosage of the spoken word
Paw!

Like a preacher man on a row
Rolling stones in avalanche
Converting all in his way
Hallelujah !!!!!!

Yes pictures of the words spoken
visualised in my metal Obbligato

Expressions carried on the face
with a gentle smile
twinkle twinkle in the eye
says to the man on the stage
your words
Like seeds fall on fertile land

Applauses that gather momentum
gathers ground
says it all

Me I just bow to the crowd
You are appreciated
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you for coming tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...