Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 10 November 2009

My Northern Light




Northern lights 
Lights dripping of,  from the heavens 
Waterfalls with eternal flow 


Bright, light up the darkened heavens
Allying larva's  flow unending 
 From snow volcanic mountain


Not the easiest to get to
A treasured self worth
Worth the effort, to celebrate 


With unique vivid images 
That comes , conjured up 
Reminiscing the Northern lights


An inner warmth it gives
Feelings only to be attributable to
Magic , fairy-tales, and parties 
And happy ever afters


You are my Northern Lights
My southern light, curtains 
That engulfs my life 
Wrapped me warm to protect 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...