Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 12 November 2009

A Dark Place


Thundering waves,
Darkened clouds,
Stormy weather,
Hurricane winds

Yesterday
I found ma self in a dark place..
Blurry visions, Blurry lines
Invisible boarders
Actions of a sane man
Turning into a mad one,

So today is a new day,
The cloudy mist is gone
Time to take stock
My reset button is set

Apologies
Where it is due
I am back
Back to square one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...