For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog


Thursday, 13 June 2013

Things fall apart,pick a place

Pick a place, pick a time, pick a location
Pick a season, pick any given topography  

Pick a reason, with any explanation given 
Pick an assertion to stand by as a strong notion 

Pick a flag colour coded as representative 
Pick a cause as derelict which ever it may be 

Pick  a declaration, from this day forth
Pick an activity to devote to, fanatic 

Pick an affirmation as a resolve to medicate to 
Pick a dream, accompanied with visions 

Pick a character, strong as will 
Pick a route, well mapped out 

On occasion though, I apologize 
Gravity just has its day 

No matter what, strong chains break
And things fall apart..

Things fall apart, clouds gather, pick a place 
Any given day, any given day, on occasion   


  1. that maybe be true but things can also get better if you pick the right path

  2. I would certainly put my money on gravity.

  3. Things can well fall apart in many instances. It can be frustrating! Nicely Kodjo!


  4. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to
    be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to
    this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    Feel free to surf to my website ::


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget