Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

Things fall apart,pick a place


Pick a place, pick a time, pick a location
Pick a season, pick any given topography  

Pick a reason, with any explanation given 
Pick an assertion to stand by as a strong notion 

Pick a flag colour coded as representative 
Pick a cause as derelict which ever it may be 

Pick  a declaration, from this day forth
Pick an activity to devote to, fanatic 

Pick an affirmation as a resolve to medicate to 
Pick a dream, accompanied with visions 

Pick a character, strong as will 
Pick a route, well mapped out 

On occasion though, I apologize 
Gravity just has its day 

No matter what, strong chains break
And things fall apart..

Things fall apart, clouds gather, pick a place 
Any given day, any given day, on occasion   

4 comments:

  1. that maybe be true but things can also get better if you pick the right path

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly put my money on gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things can well fall apart in many instances. It can be frustrating! Nicely Kodjo!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to
    be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to
    this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    Feel free to surf to my website ::

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...