Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 24 January 2010

Word to the Sponsors





I have decided to rest my pen a bit
till February, this is to give new readers
to the blog, time to have a read
through all the old posting I have already
put up.

Apologise to those who tried to leave
comments but couldn't
The blog is set up
such that, one has to register
to follow before being able to leave
commentS

It is simple to register all
you have to do is, click the
follow sign on the right side
of the page...

I appreciate all your support
Thank you
Spread the word
Bring your friends
Copy and paste on
Your profile...
It is all for the love.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...