Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Paper plane; I am a travelling man


On a voyage wave 
Travelling south, migrant bird 
Destination breeze 


7 comments:

  1. Migration breezes are locked into the chimes of the seasons! Lovely haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Destination breeze" what a GREAT line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very different, and creative not typical and that makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "destination breeze". This makes me want to go along where ever this poem goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely piece of haiku.
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Facebook Share