Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 24 March 2013

The Award; Best Original Content Blogcamp13



It is a joy to be recognized and rewarded for following one's own dreams and passion
I have often been asked how much I make from writing, followed by "whats the point then"
Justifying spending time writing poems is never easy to defend when asked by parties with no interest in the art.
Friends like Efo Dela http://efodela.blogspot.com  a nominee in the Best Blog category is to be commended for their effort, dedication and web presence.
 But then all appreciate good reasoning and content "Content is King". Wining an award for Best Original Content is to me the best accolade one can be bestowed, for now that is.

To Diana McAlister my editor, I thank you for going through the poems with a fine-comb, I know your essence.

For the rest out there, I will say be inspired.

The following also deserve a mention for their win:


Best Creative, Literary Short Stories, Poetry Blog
Best Organisational Blog
Best Technology Blog
Best Citizen Journalism Blog
Organisation with Best Social Media Presence
Personality with Best Social Media Presence
Best Business & Commerce Blog
Best Showbiz and Entertainment Blog
Best Lifestyle Blog
Best Activist Blog
Best Photo Blog
Best Blog


List by
http://ghanagist.com


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...