Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 13 December 2009

Childhood Memory


My childhood memory
Is always just a step away
Never kept in a distance
Never under lock and key

Like a branch to a tree
My roots are where once
Soft clay was moulded

My childhood memory
Always bring joy to me
Like manner to the starved

With sugar to cane
I am because I once was
Adventures seen through
The small virgin eyes
Of yesterday calling on it
Like an SOS to rescue me
When I am Low on
The fuel of yearning

Never under lock and key
The good, the bad, the ugly of it
Is my redemption today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...