Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Friendship


Before the cock crows,
The first bird fly’s off  trees.
Before the morning dew dries out
The heavens opens it door to the morning light


You were there, the one that kept me warm
Through the cold night
A blanket of your warmth, you wrapped me with
While you exposed yourself, such sacrificial lamb
To the hash unforgiving piecing cold of the night


A perfect stranger you were
Like the breeze from the south
Not sure when you touched me
At one with me, it feels like you have forever being here


Thoughts of loosing you, breaks my heart
Even before you are gone with the wind
That day is known to me and it saddens my soul
While you are here, I treasure the memory you leave
It burns me deep, to know our time is brief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...