Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 2 December 2009

My Existence ( Being Alive)


Someone knocks on my door
A call from missing friends
'I was just thinking of you
You  just came to mind'


We only exist
Because someone 
Somewhere, is missing us 
Is thinking of us


That is the beauty 
Secret's of LIFE...
Immortality is made of  man
On burial grounds 


I laid a flower
In your name, in your memory
Something nice, something nice said
You just came to mind


Who would have me, in their thoughts
To all I have in my thoughts....
You just came to mind
In wishing you well


I  just, thought of you
Stay alive, be alive
See you soon, someday soon
You just came to mind


And that would just be
An icing on the cake
Always with me
Always on my mind 

You just came to mind
I was thinking of you 
You just came alive 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...