Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Why Ask

Nostalgia of derailed train
Moments of emotions past
Like Christmas goodies of
Yester years, packed away
Curb web covered and lost
In time


How have you been?
Simple questions that
Pierce and dig into foreverness
Of a passage in thought


Do I choose to remember?
Do I choose to say?
Do I choose to indulge?
Or do I...., do I?


Easier to shrug off petulance
I refuse to relive in such times

'How have you been?'
Why ask questions, for which
Answers are not wanted


An Asthmatic forced into a dusty room
Fire to snow, snow to boiling water
Imprisoned in my own sweat
Yet for courtesy, keeping up appearances


Customs demands it, its "Tradition"
So I am forced to indulge
Never really with the truth
That wasn’t asked for or wanted
Just an answer will do, will do

Came the question,
How have you been
Answers that follow;

Oh, I have been great
Just got back from climbing "Everest"
Just any answer will do, will do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...