Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Friday, 17 August 2012

An Uneven Relationship


I love the west, though I hate the west
I hate the west, and yet I love the west

It is not for like or love or hate that entice me
To be of a kind and be so conflicting

To love the west and hate the west
I hate the west and to love the west

Though I love the west, I hate the west
And I pardon not my grievance so strong

For I gathered with a thousand around 99 
We were to  fight this course of freedom

I love the west, to assemble such courage
I love the west, brave William Wallace

Yet when questions were asked
For patronage of the course sincerely

I found I hated the west though I loved it
For double standards, I hated the west


2 comments:

  1. A good poem of mixed feelings. So often things are not just perfectly clear...in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your dichotomy has clarity, for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget