Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 19 August 2012

Fogs by the Windsor Bridge


My dairy walk with nature
Bridging the river of thoughts
With structured wide to hang

On a foggy day with boats
From the land of river where fish stocks
Are grabbed on nets of men

I would call yee
Windsor, windor thy bridge
Man made as barrrier to tame nature

Solemn walk with one's thought
The foggs in the day near this river
Hides one's thought from all

8 comments:

  1. awesome write! love the two last line...

    i hope i can have those fog too, to hide the sadness i have for the past days... my confusing thoughts!...

    JJRod'z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridging the river of thoughts
    With structured wide to hang

    I love these lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking in the fog leaves one nothing to look at but one's own thoughts, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it a dairy walk or daily walk? Regardless this is lovely to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the word 'solemn' which captures the nature of a foggy morning so succinctly, Kodjo. Thank you for sharing these soft reflections. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, and it's so true sometimes our thoughts are better off hidden! Sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done. I love the last two lines and I can so relate.
    Mine is here
    Have you a ROCKING AND WEEK!!!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...