Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Saturday, 27 October 2012

A Witch's Shrine


Do not step on stones  
Marked circles with ritual 
Voodoo bewitched  you 
Enhanced by Zemanta

13 comments:

  1. Excellent haiku for the time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressing haiku ... good job. Love the way you have turned the prompt into such a magical haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...such a nice haiku with magic :)


    Visit my blog @ another part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the kind advice!
    Take care you too...
    Smart haiku.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are dangerous places on earth, for sure!

    Witches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thanks once again.
    My website - over

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops scary, it's dark an late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. superstitiously wonderful.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget