Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 8 October 2012

Blue Bird Song


Blue bird blue bird 
Up on the tree with the morning light 

Would you not sing me a song
And call me your tulip, daffodils and roses
Describe me as your joy of summer

Would you not sing me a song
Would you not sing me a love song

Knock on my door and recite a love poem
Would you not be just so lovingly romantic 
Would you not sing me a song, to tingle my ears 

That which you wrote, just with me in mind
And my name as the first word to note 
Would you not sing me a song to awaken my heart 

#Lullaby that flows with rhyme, mine 
To have the first and last words as my name
With such passionate mention pronounce  

Would you not sing me a love song
Would you not sing me a love song 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...