Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 1 April 2013

I buried my heart


Slowly, silently, now the moon
I laid my dogs to rest this day 

Over the advent season 
Where death became of the lord 

To awaken as prophecy, the old religion 
I laid my two little puppies to sleep 

I dug a hole one next to each other 
And had my puppies buried in the ground 

Along with an affinity to the old religion 
Along with an old bond once so strong 

I laid my dogs to rest, once as a best friend 
In seasons of advent, now we let go 

Of betrayal common to bring death
I buried my left arm, it worried me 

It was too heavy, it drained me 
My heart, it left me without calm  

So just as I buried my two little puppies 
I buried my worrisome heart 

Slowly, silently, now the moon 
Beneath the moonlight, I buried my heart 

Picture by: http://dzordzorme.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...