Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Sailor's net



Truth or dare, I dare you
Blink and miss this revelations

Pictures are what the eyes
Take, in sequence, flipping pages

The mind reads and then
I think, I saw, I witnessed

I will lay claim to this passage
And the memory of it roses

Tomorrow's waves will
Bring a bountiful harvest

My net full of fishes
My boat would hold this catch

And lead me to shore
Truth or dare, I dare this to be true

#Oh sailor's boat 
#Ride all night long 

#Through the high waves 
#And the low, and the low waves 

#With your belly full
# To the bream you hold 

#Oh sailor's boat 
#Ride all night long 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...