Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 18 October 2010

Sight Set "I see u baby!"

I set my sight high, 
So I need to grow, bigger wings,
Larger span, so I can fly high


Weights weighted on wing span, 
Meaning, I need to grow, more muscles,
My muscles, to up lift, on take off


Take that , run, run, run way,
 Flap, flap, now I am flabbergasted 
On areal views, sights


Clearly seen, on over elevated plans, planes
Ovation, in stands, like graduates in robes,
Suits for interviews, stripes on CV


Resulting in attainment, 
Achievement gained,
Recognised set, in class stands 


 I am growing muscles, now
Like buffed man,
Super man


Buffed man, in gym class, 
I see you baby,
              Checking my guns, 
                               Checking my style,
                                          Watching my wings,
                                                          I see you baby!...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...