Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 29 November 2010

The Guardian of Fire



To be with you is like I am dreaming…
I need you to feel your kiss, your loving…

Never leave me alone, 
When the World turns against me!...

Give your hands out as  an extension 
And make me feel secured and free!...


Tease me more when I am past crazy, already…
Nestle me more, when I am almost turning dizzy…

Agonize me more, when I am already gone…
Love me more; when it seems you can't love any more!


Bare a flower, a white tulip as golden 
And I will know I belong to thee 

Fix the Sun above, adjust it positions 
That it will shine on us, always and forever.

I want to feel, it define of 
Each and every colour of the rainbow 

Guard the fire between us 
So no one can blow it off!

Be the guardian of our fire! 
The flame of our love 



14 comments:

  1. Passionate, welcome piece. Excellent, indelible images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second stanza transforms the poem into a roller coaster of a great one shot! Very emotional, honest piece. Cheers, Kodja. Also, appreciate you taking part in the Sunday pic prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoy your unique style. Every time I come here you paint me pictures and make me think. This one is just full of emotion. Nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this one beautiful written one shot... thanks for sharing...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful read...loved this line

    Tease me more when I am past crazy, already…

    thanks for sharing...pete

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, firey and powerfully passionate. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Tease me more when I am past crazy, already…
    Nestle me more, when I am almost turning dizzy…
    Agonize me more, when I am already gone…"

    I loved these words. They play to my heart. I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a true keeper of the flame this is beautifully romantic Kodjo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea you chose, protection and love.
    Beautifully written~

    ReplyDelete
  10. An amazingly strong and passionate piece of writing.
    Filled with fire.........

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...