Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 24 September 2010

Whispers

Decimals reciprocating..
Recipes of disaster..


And I am dammed and doomed..
Strategizing ways to climb..
Out of this pit ..
Of bottomless hole..


Wholly to be forgiven..
For my mere blinded ignorance..
Which fails to appreciate..


The dyer disastrous situation..
I find myself  in;..


In too deep..
I Say..
Who say?..
Eehh?..
Ha!
Who say..
Mmmh..


Now, even failing.. 
To take note.. 
Of the voice within..
Who say?..


Stupidly asked, ..
With a commanding voice..
As if to get the better..
Of the one behind the voice..


But hold on, ..
Wait a minute..
Shhh!!!!!!!!!!!!..
A minute I said..


Indeed I am dammed and doomed..
For the voice I hear,..
In whispers, that whispers, whisper!..
Is a voice within, that speaks;..
Loud in whispers..


My inner voice;..
In hearing, to be volumized ..
My climbing steps, uplifted..
My sight seen, visualised in clear roads..

And now I know ..
In familiarity ..
With my inner voice, heard..
Loud in whisper...shhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...