Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 9 October 2011

Sending Messages



The call,  Yell out, fontom frun, frontom frun   
Drum beats, with smoke signals, blowing horns   
Calling all out, to announce, agoo, agoo 


If doves did wait, I would hold truce 
Not fearful of being shoot down 
I would have a message to be sent on signals 


Eventually I know you will hear me 
Echoes reverberates, bouncing off walls
So I hear myself calling 


Through messages sent, in the winds 
And its too late to retrieve chapters 
This is going to bring trouble 


Like a text message 
That should have never been sent 
On names attached 


Loosing signals, bars slowly dropping 
Loosing signals, will I still be heard 
Or misconstrued and be lynched 


Before the truth finally comes out, too late 
Yell out, fontom frun, fontom frun 
Drum beats, with smoke signals calling  


I hope this message 
Gets to you in meaning 
Before its too late
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...