Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Touch Wood



Touch wood 
If I ever, touch wood  
Say so, say no , touch wood 


 Just in case, the case evolve 
 Found myself, deeply involved   
Enlisted, like drawn in, enrolled on 


Blemish, they say, I have got, shadows 
Double, they walk, beside  
Hanging on my, in my, foot steps 


Clouds, they form above 
Thunder the sound to announce 
Lighting they strike to inflict 


Pain it's felt so deep  
Cuts, within the skin  
Bleed, within the cuts 


Falls, stumble without a stop 
Down, without a break 
Bruises to define the fall , define the fall 


So just in case, touch wood  
Just, just in case, to avoid 
Do without the bad luck 


The bad luck


 #I don't wanna see the rain 
#come down, to drench, before 
#I am ready, I am ready 


#and I don't wanna be, caught out side 
#when the storm inflict 
#no, no,no 
#no, no, no
#no no no no


# not before , I build my shelter 
#and I am ready 
#I am ready, I am ready

5 comments:

  1. Just here looking for a thrill.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kodjo,

    Not really sure where the saying came from that says to "Knock on wood." to scare away bad luck but it is funny how many of us do this. Thank you so much for reading and posting the video of you telling us the poem.

    Also thank you for playing Theme Thursday. Lots of thrilling stories being told.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, like the way you write..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...