Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 5 March 2011

My Time Keeping


Apologies,
For the sun made me so
The sun is to be blamed, I say


The Sun, the sun,
Takes a minute of my time,
Adds a minute, on agreed ran-de-vou


See Man;
Let me explain
In tutorial's lectures,
Of body clock's weakness, in the sun


I am not from Germany or be it Japan,
To be accustomed, a seat on trains,
On the dot of time, and be made
A stickler for time, in time keeping


So I say 5,
But to be, there an hour after, later
For I was born in a sunny place
Where batteries are slow in Swiss watches


And the sun deprives me
Of tic toc, on the dot,
Of time keeping, in stickler
My legs, on energy conservation


What time, on arrows point
Are we to meet?
Five, right 5, you sure 5
Make it 5:30 in awaiting


And hold back till then
On tempered frustration,
Better to start late
With that, on that account, me dear


Believe me, I will still make it,
In the ish of 5ish
Not for me, a stickler for time.


I was born in the sun
And the sun is to be blamed
For my time keeping

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...