Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 26 December 2010

Blue Bird, Blue Bird

Blue bird, blue bird
What became of my seed spent
My served seeds, on straws pulled


My stands made; what became of, my stands made
What's with the trickery shown
Buffoonish jesters, in tailored suits 


Why you taking the piss mate, the piss mate
Blue bird, blue bird; how old are you mate
Why you taking the piss mate


Waste my time on asked and answered
Called to court, on spectacles drawn
Contest in contest your beauty in context


To have been asked 
On beauty contest, dancing chairs
On choices made


To have me come close, but lose on crowns
Who lose, you lose; Oh blue bird, blue bird, 
Why peck my skin mate, just for the fun of it 


What became of my spent seed,
Straws pulled; rock, paper, scissors
What becomes of my vote cast..

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...