Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 24 December 2010

An Inmate Of The Cell

Disconcerting truth, truth be told
Nah save that for the commentary
I criticise every thing, not like grumpy, like grumpy 


I am against the school that stands
I see two colours, hate transformation
Nah, I see rainbow, utopia and paradise 


Take me back to two colours
And they are not doing things right
So something needs be done


Don't ask me, I criticise every thing
Its me against them
Its me against the world


But don't push me
Put them in positions I stand
And see their sweat


Good fellows, miss goody two shoes
Reality would not conform (1 + 1 < 2)
To what life dramas they play in theatres


Don't bend my back 
Ask of me to draw straight lines
I am an inmate of the cell, I am the cell


For I am a critic, not like grumpy, like grumpy
That's my job; truth be told
Nah, save that for the commentary

1 comment:

  1. I luv this bruv... I criticise every thing, not like grumpy, like grumpy ..... "Put me in positions they stand and see their sweat".... real poetry this is

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...