Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Saturday, 5 May 2012

When time slows


Hour long, in time travel 
Hour long with watch clocks watched 
Why is time so slow 

3 comments:

  1. time never slowed my friend, even this minute is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies. Wonderful haiku. Thank you for sharing.

    I would like to introduce and invite you to my new haiku challenge "Tackle It Tuesday". Feel free to join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo. True, time is slow when you watch the clock :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget