Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Monday 16 August 2010

My Heart Beats


My heart in signs on monitors..
Beats spoken skips..
In words of stammer..


Shivers in time line..
While words eludes in hippety-hop..
In sentences spoken..


Palm sweats and dry mouths acquired..
Eyes that blink, looks away in shyness..
Words rehearsed only to have blanked out..


Out to get,.. 
On cupid hunted quest..
Vim geared up, in a state..
In enthusiasm to approach ..


First encounters..
What to have said on first encounters..
While cupid leaves an arrow..
On my sweet behind..


"Get on with it already"
Burst of volcanic eruption..
Patience; allow the brother a breath..
While hearts, in anxious joy..
Awaits knights rescue.. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...