Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 10 August 2010

New Stands

Where rivers and Seas meet..
What fish breaths from it air..


Do not judge me..
By what, soil I stand on,..
Like a seed, before the rains come..
Cast no shadow on my stand..
Before the sun rise..


To have seen me as passers by do..
And leave, but just a glance..
On me, with pity eyes..
Save it, pity eyes, save it..


Ever seen seeds with shoots of roots..
Come from the earth, in germination..
Who was it, that held watering cans..


And I breathe..
Where, rivers and seas meet..
No longer, am I to be labelled..
As a salty fish or another..


I breathe, breed and prosper..
Where rivers..
And seas meet..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...