Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 29 August 2010

Phoenix Breaths

Have you seen, with gifted sight..
The bottom line of pits..
Made stand and smiled..
On platform stage..


Have you danced a tango with a cactus..
And bowed down in appreciation..
While still unplugging what was left behind..
In piercing thorns on skins..


Do not speak bad of the dragon..
I have come to appreciate it's breath..
In dens he owned, I sat in a lodger..
He kept me warm and gave light 


Trick or treat, is from what side..
Side of the coin the toss, gravitates..
So the lucky coin, still has a side..
Unseen yet, until show of hands..


Like everything else, in matter..
Do not speak bad of the dragon's breath...
That is the way, blindly  
Opportunities are lost on perception  
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. You always provoke thoughts in me when I read your poetry. Today is nothing different. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...