Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Friday, 22 June 2012

Doodling



If I have to
And I already did do before
I already did to
So I already done to 


I run a mile on walk 
To find my rhythm 
Calories I burn to 


How do I find what words 
To rhyme with 
In chapters of verses 


I am just going to 
Put it down to doodling 
Scrap paper works  of doodling 


I know chaos eventually 
Finds pattern in lines 
To form order, I am just doodling 





1 comment:

  1. I think I see where you are coming from on this one...doodling with words...nice write

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget