Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 22 June 2012

Doodling



If I have to
And I already did do before
I already did to
So I already done to 


I run a mile on walk 
To find my rhythm 
Calories I burn to 


How do I find what words 
To rhyme with 
In chapters of verses 


I am just going to 
Put it down to doodling 
Scrap paper works  of doodling 


I know chaos eventually 
Finds pattern in lines 
To form order, I am just doodling 





1 comment:

  1. I think I see where you are coming from on this one...doodling with words...nice write

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...