Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Sunday, 17 June 2012

My Hero Is My Father



A voice that tingles to awaken the in side of me
Like a spiritual calling, back to my instinct hear


To strive on journeys through forests and hills 
Valleys and deserts, seeking my establishment 


Father the propeller of my drive, one-half of a parent 
My hero of inspiration you provide belief 


My reference call, my ambition sight 
My adoration with thumbs up to say with pride 


"Son  I am proud of you" 
Father I am glad you are 


And to you this day stands 
And to you a Father's day to celebrate 

11 comments:

  1. Very happy Father's Day to you, sir! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice tribute to fathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A powerful rich man- to-man tribute ...." my reference call - my ambition sight ". Beautiful . Happy Fathers' Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so touching. You are a lucky young man, to have a father who is your hero. I hope you both have a lovely father's day together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent writing and a great tribute to fathers...may this day be as happy for you as it is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh...my dad!
    Written so like an African too - I hear drums in the forests and hills...!

    By the way, I've come across you on a few blog feeds - makes me kinda excited, like - hey! I know that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you have that kind of father to send this tribute out to. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget