Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Saturday 31 July 2010

Giving

I can not give, ..
To one, who wants none..
I can not say words that flatter..
To one, who has no use, for ears..


I can not show lights ,..
To one, who appreciates the darkness..
I can not give directions,..
To one, who is content in standing loss..


In the end..
I can only stretch so far, a hand in gestures,..
And hope, you do the same in response..
If you would, if only 


To meet me on, equidistant paths..
For I can not give to the one..
Who wants none.. 
To hold my heart as hostage 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this poem and the scenario this is about has happened to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...