Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Giving

I can not give, ..
To one, who wants none..
I can not say words that flatter..
To one, who has no use, for ears..


I can not show lights ,..
To one, who appreciates the darkness..
I can not give directions,..
To one, who is content in standing loss..


In the end..
I can only stretch so far, a hand in gestures,..
And hope, you do the same in response..
If you would, if only 


To meet me on, equidistant paths..
For I can not give to the one..
Who wants none.. 
To hold my heart as hostage 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this poem and the scenario this is about has happened to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget