Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Sunday 25 July 2010

I Wish


I wish..
I wish, I could draw, in sketches, abstract ..
To have my feelings, expressed on canvas..
So my emotions and thoughts..
Would be seen by all, who could see..


I wish..
I could sing, songs in joyful melody..
To have had, my emotions and thoughts..
Heard across the land..
By all, who could hear a ballad..


I wish..
I could dance, a foxtrot, tango, a salsa..
To have expressed, in quick feet, 1,2 steps..
My emotions and thoughts..
Through the vibration, of the floor..


I wish..
I could walk, in matches, jogging, running..
To have walked, a thousand miles..
As an act of expressing..
My thoughts and emotions...


For now though..
When I am touched,.. 
I write, in vivid imagination.. 
To have my thoughts and emotions..
Read by all, all with a zeal for life.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...