Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 30 July 2010

I did so too

To have a wish, I have none..
And my coin got thrown back..
To me, from wishing well..


To day dream, I did none..
And walked in days as day..
And not dazed in thoughts of the imaginary..


I felt the sun ray shine, bare on my skin..
Felt with sensation, it's vitamins it gave me..
Like blessing, slowly seeping in with ease..


I sat on benches, to have sat on benches..
With absolution, not fear, why fear..
And hold a hand, I know so well..


To look into the eyes..
I know as mine, and see no doubt..
But affirmation, to know as love..


Oh, to have wished, a wishing well, I did none..
To have day dreamed, on dreams, I did none..
Because to know love, real love, I did so too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...