Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 15 July 2010

Pointing Fingers

Do not tell me of his weakness..
I see with my own eyes..
And I ask, oh but why..
Why son, oh but why 


Yet nothing prepares..
Me for what you do..
Why point fingers and lay claim..
Only to shoulders so bright..


Why raise an arm in fist symbols..
And fight a thousand battles..
Behind closed doors, punching heavey
Winds that have done you no wrong

Only by mouth and tongue twist..
Lippsing it, with services promises..
Lippsing assertiveness like the man that 
Would take down a whole army if not held back 


Never to be seen on battle fields though..
I stood there waiting as the rest did 
I held his hands as he drew his last breath 
But you were never to be seen there 


Why shout murderess will pay...
And close your eyes with comfort ..
To sleep the night, in cashmere robes..
Shy to be seen, in the same light as thee..


Why point fingers..
I saw not you, on battle fields..
But that of the judged brethren..
Pouring his sweat and blood mixed..


With murderess dagger.. 
At night, seen in your arms ..
To stub from behind cowardly 
Those that stood in the battle fields 


Do not tell me of his weakness..
Why point fingers..
I have long knew his 
It is your shyness that worries me 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...