Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Celebrating Love

Love is like a river, with seasons 
Honoured by the calenders post  
Flowers, wine, chocolate  
 And for joy to be this day  


Another day added to celebrate life  
W' is love to discern in meaning 
To the solitary man in cottage far 
Who lived void from welcoming hands  


It is the treasure of knowing  
Feeling, caring, gentle teases in-between  
Pillow talks, and cuddling 
I profess to know so well 


The energy that forms 
When we come together
Lighting strike to sparkle 
The affinity of zeal  


I am blessed to have you 
I know that, you are with joy  
By my side to complete me, as I do you   
As I do you and the honour I hold  


It is with joy bestowed 
To complete you  
The privilege 
I am accustomed 


To hold your hands 
And be honoured 
By the calenders post 
In celebrating love 


Oh s**** I forgot the flowers :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. really romantic and beautiful ....if you check mine out have a pic of Bristol on a poem called urbans united which you may like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I enjoyed reading this one.

    I've posted a second poem for this week: http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/i-am-loved/

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly romantic this has the feel of an Ode the love you write for is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea of love like a river, smiles.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...