Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Networkblogs

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Finding the words


Quietly I profess to acknowledge 
Covert to announce in whispers, I love you
How do I share this with you  

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. This is a nice haiku on the prompt "covert".

    ReplyDelete
  2. How else to express that deep love...nice image and words ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas these are such lovely lines, but I guess it is not a haiku Kodjo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good short write.. liked it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought-provoking question and a very romantic verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Haiku. Well written and to the point.


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely thoughts and words. It's hard to say I love you.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although longer than traditional Haiku ... nice sentiment and write!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget