Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Thursday 2 June 2011

The Cycle Of Friendship (Part 2/3)



Drink with me to days gone by
When I grew up, with a cycle of friends
I lost a lot, a' rarely made new ones

I gained a lot of acquaintance, 
Some came and went and left a mark
Some came and went and left no impression

Some got so close, close for bond 
Close enough to be called friends,
 But fell on the final hurdle, of what it takes

Some always had a sense of threat 
But  with such beautiful teeth 
Crocodile smiles to delight before a big bite 

Drink with me to days gone by 
When all I knew was bliss 
Young and the innocence of life 

3 comments:

  1. Original take on theme. I like it!

    BTW should that me ones rather than once? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stirring response... interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice. Heart-warming perhaps. My 3WW: http://verseinanutshell.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/dare/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...