Editor

For any editorial feedback on this website email me on: kodjodeynoo@gmail.com

Site Statistics

1,220 Literature Posts. 5,410 plus Individual Comments..300,000 plus web site Hits..715 Individual Members. Be a part of the movement, click and join this site. I appreciate my followers and they get a pride of place on this site.

Please support and join this blog

Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Princess Pride

Said I said I am sorry  
A thousand time and more   
Now you say, you going to have to    
Change the keys, your number   
Some how I understand  


Said, I said I didn't mean to   
Make you cry, humble you, your opinion   
You regret walking into my bubble  
And now, earth quakes and   
Bubble burst


I am with remorse  
You are with remorse   
And over night we have been  
Transported from paradise   
To nightmares    


I said, said I am sorry  
But it was too late, for conversations  
And the charm is gone, no magic in the air  
And the smile is gone, no jokes to share 
And we no longer look, in each others eyes  


And my presences repulse   
And I can't wait to escape   
And time watch, is given relevance  
In conversation we have   
A means of diverting attention   


But before we get to this stage
I awake at dawn to change course 
This was a nightmare, to be vanquished 
That I will distance from reality, as we wish
For you will always be my princess bride 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hugs! Eloquently expresses the deep emotions of a sad, sad time. Always, detach with love..and this is a beautiful detachment piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...